Wednesday 26 April 2023

INTRAMURALS


CHESS

















            The physical aspect of sports is not constantly necessary. Sports can also require mental effort. Board games have long been used as a form of entertainment for all people in a variety of settings. Chess is one of the most well-known board games performed in many nations out of the many others. Chess is essentially available to everyone; you can play it on desktops or on mobile devices. 


            I spent my time with my little brother Clyde playing chess. I'm not an expert at it but I know the basic rules of chess. I swear to you, it is challenging. Concentration is absolutely needed; the making of calculations of moves ahead, and to comes up with the best moves in the complex position after playing multiple times .I have to admit my brother is in fact good at it; he defeated me multiple times times, he is a ahead of me in the games of chess.  Although I lose a few times to him, I still had a lot of fun playing the game with him. It puts you in a whole new world, it requires a lot of focus and concentration- to the point that you might become so absorbed in the game that the outside world momentarily goes quiet.


            Chess teaches you that, similar to life, you must create your own opportunities and that you should never wait too long to act because the ideal moment might never arrive or may arrive too late. You are responsible for creating your own opportunities and letting your skills speak for themselves, whether it be in chess, sports, or other areas of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment