Wednesday 26 April 2023

FAMILY DAY

 Family Time






            My family consist of six members: my mother, my father, my two older brother, my younger brother and me.  Despite the fact that others are not really affectionate (especially my brothers), they still mean the world to me. We support each other no matter what the circumstances and situations. We're always here for each other. 


            During this summer's heat, it is no doubt we'll get drenched in sweat, instantly. This day we all went to our parents room to crank up the air conditioning to cool down ourselves and also watch some movies. We chill and talk about different topics and interests, while the cool breeze of the AC hit our faces. This is how we purely spend our time this summer because of the tremendous heat. Though its not that much but what's important is we spent a quality time for our family. We enjoyed each and every second of our company. 


            Finally, families are one of the most important aspects of our humanity. We never stop to consider how much influence our social circumstances and upbringing have on our daily behaviors. Society has a major impact on our daily lives, both intellectually and behaviorally, as well as monetarily.  Every day, new things emerge, such as the various forms of families and their dynamics. It is our responsibility to retain an open mind and remain adaptable while remaining true to ourselves throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment