Friday 6 November 2020

Arts Portfolio

 Korean Calligraphy


Calligraphy is a visual art that counts as writing. Calligraphy is an artistic way of writing something.

Today we will be talking about Korean Calligraphy. Korean calligraphy, also known as Seoye, is the Korean tradition of artistic writing. While early Korean calligraphy was written in Chinese characters, including Hanja, modern Korean calligraphy may be written using Hangul, the native Korean alphabet.

This past couple days I was practicing Korean calligraphy. The photo below is me practicing to do the Korean Calligraphy.

I used a pen on writing the words.
It was challenging at first,but the more I practice with it the more I become comfortable with it.

This is a time-lapse of me making the final output.



This is the final outcome of the calligraphy. 



"creativity is not a competition"


REFERENCE:

-Korean calligraphy.(2020,October).https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_calligraphy



Arts Portfolio Entry #2


Origami Butterfly


So today we are going to talk about "Origami". Origami is the art of paper folding, which is often associated with Japanese culture. In modern usage, the word "origami" is used as an inclusive term for all folding practices, regardless of their culture of origin.

Today I am going to make an origami butterfly.


Here is a time-lapse of me making the origami butterfly.



So here is the final output.

I also made a bigger version of itπŸ˜†



REFERENCE:

Origami.(2020, October 12). Retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origami



Arts Portfolio Entry #3 

MANGA


So today we are going to talk about "Manga". In Japanese, "manga" refers to all kinds of cartooning, comics, and animation. Among English speakers, "manga" has the stricter meaning of "Japanese comics", in parallel to the usage of "anime" in and outside Japan. The term "ani-manga" is used to describe comics produced from animation cels.


So today we I am going to draw one of my pictures in to an anime manga. So here is the photo:


Here are some photos showing that I practice 

It was really messy πŸ˜…

Here is a photo of me attempting to draw a 
side view ...😐😬



So here is a time-lapse of me animating the final output.


So here is the final output.

So I tried my best πŸ˜…✌️


Reference:

Manga.( 2020, November 19) Retrieved from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga#:~:text=In%20Japanese%2C%20%22manga%22%20refers,comics%20produced%20from%20animation%20cels.










No comments:

Post a Comment