Friday 25 November 2022

DIGITAL ART

Grasshopper    



    Nature is ethereal, verdant and pristine yet others tend to forget about it, since that scenery is now blocked by tall and towering buildings. 


    For this activity, I decided that my subject is somewhat simple for a tepid person like me. When I was wandering along, I found myself gazing through these tiny creature namely, butterflies, dragonflies and whatnot;  my camera can't seem to focus on them since they're moving a lot. That's when I found this certain grasshopper with rich, dark skin.




    Its skin stands out more with all the greeneries around it. I applied the rule of third's when capturing this little dude. It is a good thing that the grasshopper didn't move as I snap some photos out of it. 


    As of the editing, I want to turn it to something warm but slightly dark at the same time . So what I did is I dropped the brightness to -21 then I elevate the contrast to 11, I raised the warmth to 21, and lastly to sharpen the photo I raised it to 13. 

And this is the end result.




No comments:

Post a Comment