Thursday 19 September 2019

PARDO NITE 2019

PARDO NITE 2019


The Pardo Nite started around 7:00 pm. First I take my attendance.
After taking my attendance I decided to walk around the place with my friends since the program haven't started yet. So some time later I went back and take a seat because the program is almost starting. I was really excited.


First we prayed, after praying they talked about Philippine history. After that there's a lot of singing and dancing by the junior high school. They also danced K-POP which made it more exciting. The senior high school also do the same thing as the junior high school, a lot of dancing and singing. When the program has ended, I enjoyed it so much. It really is a fun program even though it was really tiring.

        
      If you're tired, LEARN TO REST.
            Not to quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment